DS Lite R4DS Card - where to get?

hairyfish

Does anyone know where i can get my hands on a R4DS Card? online or if anyone is selling one privately?
They are the cards to expand you DS LITE so you can use it to store music / movies / browsers etc.
Thanks

Re: DS LITE R4DS Card - where to get!

Someone posted up this company website yesterday & I spent ages looking throught it last night....ordered a load of stuff. They have some great multideals + free shipping. $rate makes them particularly good value.

They have the card for $32.80 (about €25) but they seem to be out of stock at the moment.

thanks
the ds-memory one looks ok but the markup when you convert from sterling to euro is a bit scandalous! grrr
There's a US site that has them out of stock but at about 22 euro, they work out at 52 euro on that site :-\

yeah thanks for dealextreme, like everywhere they seem to be out of stock

This is well covered on boards in the following post, in particular the following thread covers the main sources used.

The cheapest site listed is gameyeeeah but many people complain about slow shipping even when paying extra for DHL, while supercardnds seems to rate well with most people.

Regarding the MicroSD cards I found that dvd.co.uk has better prices for the 2GB and 1GB cards, [broken link removed]. The SanDisk 2GB for c.€18.50 delivered or the 1GB for c.€12.60.

Dealextreme was the original source listed on boards but they since have stopped selling them due to legal pressure but have a link to a partner site, who have generally been the cheapest but don't currently have any stock.

Cheers antomack!

yeah they seem a rarity alright! will sus out the sites you reccommend : )

Thanks