Drumshanbo co leitrim

B

ballivormum

hello everyone

we have recently bought a house in drumshanbo and wondering if anyone has any information about what to do around the town.....

my husband is working in carrick on shannon so thats why we moved down there (living in co meath at the moment)...

it seems to be a beautiful place, booked my daughter into a playschool starting in september..

anyone know what the people are like, and if there is any clubs for mothers or mother/toddler groups ...

thanks

Hi Ballivormum, Yes Drumshanbo is a beautiful place, what fantastic scenery as you approach the town from Carrick. If you are into trad music there is no better place to be as you will find sessions in almost all of the pubs in Town, also in Carrick. The people of the town are very friendly and you will find people from as far away as New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, UK and many other nationalities resident in or near the town ( a good few of them playing trad music ). As for the mother and todler group, I will find out for you tomorrow and post back here. Good luck with your move I'm sure you wont regret it.

Ballivormum, enquire at Laird House in Church Street,they should be able to provide information regarding Mothers/ toddler groups.