droplings&wheel allignment

!RAY

Hi
I need to get 4 new tyres ,four wheel allignment and the front two droplings done.
Problem is i can get the droplings and the allignment done Today cant get tyres done till Thursday does this matter.Does the allignment have anything to do with the actual tyres.
Cheers
!RAY

There will be no point doing the allignment done till you have the tyres and drop links done. If you get all done within a week you wont do any damage (wear wise).

I got the tracking done and 4 new tyres put on the car last week. However, when we drove it out of the garage there was a really bad pull to the left and we brought the car back to the garage to get the tracking fixed again. This time, the mechanic had a drive around and told us that there was no point in fixing the tracking until we got the drop links replaced which would cost another 180 euros.

Does this sound correct - haven't a clue about cars to be honest

bad drop links will affect the tracking, so in essence doing the tracking is pointless untill all the steering arms/mechanicm is sorted,,

I always thought droplinks were the small linkages that connected the wishbone/lower suspension arm to the anti-roll bar and are while they[droplinks] can make a lot of noise play no part in steering alignment.