Driving test in Raheny

doll

Does anyone know the drving test route for Raheny. I have my test on in December there.

Thanks

Does anyone know the drving test route for Raheny. I have my test on in December there.

Thanks

The school of motoring there will know it, they're not supposed to use the test routes but they all do.

No harm in doing a pretest or two anyway.

I did a number of lessons with instructor in Raheny...though it wasn't a driving school- he brought me round what he told me were the routes...on the day -the test was round little estates where I'd never been before...
If you have a bit of experience I think you'll be fine- he brought me round quiet little roads...then down to the Coast road and back up to the test centre- one or two pre-tests is a good idea but there are no major roads, junctions or roundabouts to tackle in Raheny anyway..so I wouldn't worry! good luck

hi! i did there my test there last year..i was brought thhrough st annes estate onto the Howth Road, down vernon ave, through some little estate in clontarf onto the coast road and back up watermill road to the test center.

A friend from work recommended an instructor for pre-test I in turn arranged him for my daughter and my friend and her both passed 1st go I have no affiliation with the instructor his name is Donald and his number is 0868116636 book him early,best of luck with the test.He does the raheny area.