Driving on wrong side of road on dual carriageways

Eeek!!!!

I've had two experiences of meeting cars driving on the wrong side of a dual carriageway in the past two months - are my experiences unique or is this a growing problem?

Can't say I've ever come accross a car on the wrong side of a dual carriageway myself.

Did hear a story about my aunt's husband (a pioneer) driving the wrong way down the dual carriageway approaching Galway many years ago.

spotted a polish couple driving wrong way around parnell square onto o'connell street before myself and a few others waved them down ,they were clutching a map and were most likely only in the country a few hours.

I managed to drive the wrong way round a roundabout in Naples straight into a gang of armed police last year.

Reminds me of the joke about
A wife rings her husband to warn him of a driver reported driving the wrong way down the M50. His reply - 'its far worse than that, theres hundreds of them!!!!'

ha ha Soy...guessing your female?? i heard it the other way round, and she was blonde!!

I saw a confused looking little old lady driving the wrong way down the off ramp on the N11 where it passes through the Glen of the Downs. I didn't hear about a crash so I guess she lived.

heard of someone driving off the Ardee interchange on the MI the wrong way last Sunday.

I had a couple turn left over the bridge towards Heuston Station from the Park side of the quays. I was driving straight towards them and beeped wildly but they just kept going. Then, to make things worse, they turned left down the quays by Guinness!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, saw (and posted about this before) a couple turn right from Fleet St in Dublin onto Westmoreland St and drive right up to opposite the main Trinity entrance and then cut across....

There are a lot of them about!!!!

I was on a car on the motorway once on the inside lane when I saw a caar speeding down the wrong way on the outside lane. There were cars with something like international security written on them, parked in the side of the motorway.