Driving Lessons at a reasonable price?

Marinchik

Hi there,

Could someone advice on a good driving school with a reasonable prices in Dublin 7 or close to it preferably?

in my opinion if u are at the very early stage of learning, price would come first, go for a reasonably priced instructor. where u can get more practise and be comfortable with driving. after 15+ lesson then reconsider to switch to or stick with the current instructor.

at the end of the day u should be able to make own judgement what is correct driving, don't be over dependent on the instructor!

Polo, i dont even know where to start with that reply.

15 + lessons and then perhaps switch, how many lessons do you think she/he will need.

I think if you had a poor instructor you would know and switch long b4 the 15th lesson.

You do not use your own judgement when learning to drive, you NEED an instructor to tell you what is correct driving.

If you fail your test do you tell the tester, "well i consider my driving to be correct" !!!

wooo wooo wooo..is this Jerry Springer show or what?
number of lesson would truly depend on the person himself/herself.theresa different learning curve for different people.can't argue on that, 15 is just an average number from my experience, some people just born bad driver aren't they?

you use ur own judgement to drive, that is providing u have passed ur test, not when u are still a learner driver ok.
don't make me sound like i am encouraging learner driver in expense of risking others life...please use a little bit of logic thank you

at the end of the day u should be able to make own judgement what is correct driving, don't be over dependent on the instructor!

This is why there are so many bad drivers on our roads as they all think that they are driving the 'correct' way. There is one correct way and that is following the rules of the road.

this is like a school child argument, if u don't go by the rules of the road, what else can you follow?

The cost varies, expect to pay probably between €35 - €40. I think with most schools if you book 10 you get one free.