Driving from London

Ron Burgundy

i'm buying a car in London soon and have to drive it back here, what is my best option for a ferry back to dublin ????

Depends where you're driving to, I suppose — Northside => Dublin Port, Southside or M50 => Dun Laoghaire..?

As DrM says, it depends on where you are going to. You don't give a whole lot of info in your post to help decide which would be best.

Both routes have advantages, but without knowing where you are going they are both equally as good.

z

Driving from London just head for Wales making sure to avoid Birmingham (honest!)

I noticed a hoarding advertisement a few days ago claiming Sealink are offering a £69 one-way Holyhead to Dunlaoghaire single passenger so you could check that out.

hi .i did it twice in the last year and found the drive from London to Wales took about 4 hours but the road was good for 85% of the drive and we crossed into Rosslare,then another 3 hours back to Cork.
Don't know how long it would take from Rosslare to Dublin but at least london wales is a shorter trip mileage wise and u are back in ireland quicker.. as for buying a car..have you looker at cargiant.co.uk .....good selection but watch out for the add on's when u buy there..plus the cars don't have a warranty and there is no negotiation on the price..
PS i paid the VRT on my cars when i brough them back( ref to another thread on this site0