dripsey cork

ladygaga

anyone know anything about affordable homes in this area in cork??or if anyone has had any experience with serviced sites in this area also??

thanks for that..it really is a nice area but its quite difficult to get information on affordable homes and sites

I would think that there would be very little to be bought there at a reasonable price as it's a good location, near city yet in the country, etc.

i might be better off just ringing the county council and see whats available there under affordable housing scheme

They might try to direct you towards Coachford which wouldn't be as desirable IMHO. John O Mahony of O Mahony Walsh has very good local knowledge and has been around a long time. I know him personally being my only connection.

ya i def dont want to go as far as coachford..dripsey would suit me so good as i work locally in a neaby village..im only starting off my enquiries about the area and about affordable housing and the serviced sites scheme so any info would be greatly appreciated..thanks so much for your replies so far

Hi There

Just found this thred relating to Dripsey. Just wondering if anyone has any further info on it as im looking there myself now and I too know very little about the area. We are a family with a young baby, do you think it would suit us?

Thanks!

if u look on the affordablehome.ie website and click on cork co council u will see the houses on offer in this area under the affordable housing scheme...it is a lovely area with great schools..25 minute drive from the city but that wouldnt bother me for such a nice area

Hi LadyGaga,

Have you checked with Cork CoCo regarding the houses for sale in Dripsey?

in havent checked with them but i know they have been put on the open market at a great price!!!its such a lovely area and those houses look a fine size with front and back gardens....

168k less 5k moving in allowance for 3 beds. It is a nice location if distance from city is not an issue. Price still too high though it seems as Council unable to sell them.

Thats right Kazana. It seems Cork CoCo are movin' a good few units. They are offering a range of good deals! :)

Back