Drimnagh - kilworth?

shellie_13

Any thoughts on drimnagh ? Kilworth road direction?
and how do I figure out my potential new next door neighbours - close to entering a bid on the property......but the neighbours is my only niggling doubt !!!

Any thoughts on drimnagh ? Kilworth road direction?
and how do I figure out my potential new next door neighbours - close to entering a bid on the property......but the neighbours is my only niggling doubt !!!

Put in a bid anyway, and stalk the place for a few nights. Park your car nearby some Saturday evening and just sit in it, and see if there is any trouble/noise etc around the street...

I did this for a few nights before I bought my place near Crumlin. Sounds like a weirdo thing to do, but it really helped!

Thanks - good idea but google brought me back to my own thread.!!!....anyway, month later - loadsa drama about the house hence no bid - but I am back to still wanting it and just wanted to re-vitalise this thread in the hope that I get some local current feedback on Kilworth - it's all down to the actual next door neighbours.....have stalked, found nothing - but still a bit of a niggle - and it's a lot of money after all !!!!

I'm in the process of buying a house around the corner from Kilworth and one of my main concerns was neighbours so we knocked in to them! Simple as that, we pretended we were asking about the area and sussed them out. It's the only way to get piece of mind :)

Back