drawings for house extenison

ava1

just wondering how much this will cost for someone to do up drawings and make a planning application for a side and back exteniosn to a house - recommendations welcomed
thank
you

Got plans drawn up by registered architect for attic conversion and garage. Including project management for the planning process it will cost me roughly 4500. Please note that the original drawing for the house had to be re-done.

if its a basic simply extension you want you might find some Architect / architectural Technician (or student of same) who will do it as a nixer. You might be charged 400-700 for it.. plus expenses of (typically) 65 for maps, 50 for newspaper notice and 34 for planning fee....... so budget for something between 550-850

A friend on mine recently got plans for an extension and a detached garage, for the plans to be drawn up and the planning to be submitted it was 650 euro. He got an architectural technician to do it and was delighted.

I'd also be very interested in any names of good architectural technicans. Many thanks.