Download/ Print Photos from Motorola V300

New Home

I have a Motorola V300 which I've used to take some photos. I've tried to download them to my PC but I don't seem to be able to. I can't send them/ email them either, but I see from someone else's thread that perhaps my SIM card (over 8 years old, must be a record!) is not compatible. I thought that the pictures would be saved into the phone. Any ideas? Thanks.

I have a Motorola V300 which I've used to take some photos. I've tried to download them to my PC but I don't seem to be able to. I can't send them/ email them either, but I see from someone else's thread that perhaps my SIM card (over 8 years old, must be a record!) is not compatible. I thought that the pictures would be saved into the phone. Any ideas? Thanks.

The SIM card will not be an issue.

Does this phone have Bluetooth? If so, you could send the images via Bluetooth. If not, you could buy a serial cable but this could be expensive as Motorola tend to charge too much for these things.

If the phone has a memory card within it then the simplest way is to buy a cheap (€20) memory card reader from Peats or the like and read the images in one go from there.

I am not sure if this model comes with a memory card, though.

Back