Double Glazing Company?

elmo blatch

Hi everyone....

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience either good or bad with www.doubleglazing.ie? Found their site on the net (obviously!!) but can't find any info about them elsewhere.... received a good price off them but I just wanna do my homework before I commit as funds are seriously tight :eek:)

Any comments as I said either good or bad is much appreciated....

Thanks a mill

EB

Never heard of these before this post, my suggestion is go visit their show room and premises if they dont have one then you dont know where to go if something goes wrong.

The Gecko

cheers for that. they don't seem to have a showroom, more of a middleman outfit. looks like I'll have plenty more research to do so... !!

EB

Hi ELmo sent you a PM I have family in the business but dont want to use this space to advertise.

If you want any general advice let me know.

The Gecko

Hi there hope I can be of some help.

See my post on Windows recently.
I got details of what to look for when buying windowswith regard to different types of double glazing and why some are more expensive than others. Its worth looking at it here is the link, at least you could fiund out why quotes are maybe a bit cheaper and compare quality.
Can t getlink to insert here but click on The SEI website with publication to do with insulating your home: Publications tab, "your home Publications" and then click "Guide to Insulating your home"

Hope it helps, It did for us anyway!

No - but I have used templeogue windows and I must say the service and quality second to none.

Back