Don't buy gift vouchers. "Game" in Grafton Street.

• Thread starter SlurrySlump
  • Start date
they are a joke

indeed gift vouchers are a joke.
There should never be an expiry date on gift vouchers. Its unfair that someone has paid good money for them and that they can suddenly become worthless.
I would advise people not to get gift vouchers. They are a con and limit the recipient to certain shops.
Give them cash. no matter who might think thats impersonal i bet everyone would agree that they would prefer cash to vouchers.

Good value vouchers!

I have some £25stg vouchers for Habitat.

The Stephens Green branch is accepting them at an exchange rate of €1.50 to the £. Better than the official rate :)

Re: Don't buy gift vouchers. "Game" in Grafton Str

Here's an alternative suggestion - Spend 5 minutes researching what the recipients likes & dislikes, and buy an actual present accordingly. I always feel like the donor didn't bother their ass thinking about me when I recieve cash or a gift voucher.

Spend 5 minutes researching what the recipients likes & dislikes, and buy an actual present accordingly. I always feel like the donor didn't bother their ass thinking about me when I recieve cash or a gift voucher.

5 MINUTES!!!!!
Rainyday, have you considered switching careers and becomming a professional shopper.

-Rd

"5 MINUTES!!!!!
Rainyday, have you considered switching careers and becomming a professional shopper"

No point I got there before him! ;)

Back