Donnacha O'Callaghan + Triton Showers

Mizen Head

This morning I heard the Radio advert which Donnacha is doing for Triton showers. Who advised the poor guy to do it.
It is embarassing to hear him promoting a product that bears no relation to his sporting prowess. Does he really need to do this?

This morning I heard the Radio advert which Donnacha is doing for Triton showers. Who advised the poor guy to do it.
It is embarassing to hear him promoting a product that bears no relation to his sporting prowess. Does he really need to do this?
What about Trevor Brennan and his ad for industrial/street cleaners on Newstalk (and maybe elsewhere)? :eek:

Yes, Clubman I've heard Trevor also and its pretty awful too, but at least he is retired and not a current international player

Lucky you, you only heard the ad! wait till you see the pictures. He is hanging on a lot of plumbing merchants walls all soaped up and happly scrubbing away!

Hmm this thread makes me feel thirsty... time for some delicious Gatorade Yummmm :D

Is there a bit of a double standard at work here? I recall our hero Roy Keane dressing up as a leprechaun to sell CRISPS - was there a fuss about non-related products or embarrassment?
The rugby lads are full time pros' now,it's a very short career so good luck to them.
They could do with a higher standard of ad tho'......

Who is "Donnacha O'Callaghan " and why would anyone buy a shower just because he is paid by the shower manufacturers to say so ?

Who is "Donnacha O'Callaghan " and why would anyone buy a shower just because he is paid by the shower manufacturers to say so ?

You may have noticed other celebrity endorsed products and given the level of marketing that is put into it these days there must be a correlation between the endorsement and sales increases. He is an international rugby player btw.

just got myself a Tefal Jamie Oliver Professional Series 26cm frying pan (stainless steel) this afternoon...

well if some rugby pro thinks it's worth his while to do these ads, in light of the slagging ROG gets on Gift Grub, then more power to him. It's a bit of a non issue IMHO

Brian Corcoran is bumping new sports gear for Aldi....

no idea what this has to do with showers and donnacha.

Well i had nothing else to post today. !!!

Back