Donard Road and Errigal Road in Drimnagh

Delphi

Hi,

Could anyone please give me some info on Donard Road and Errigal Road in Drimnagh. I am looking at some houses in Drimnagh and dont know anything about this area.

Thanks

Drimnagh is a lovely settled area. I moved here about 7 years ago and have never had any trouble (I'm about 5-10 mins walk from Errigal). It is centrally located, excellent public transport and local services. At the Errigal end, you've even better choice than me and you're only minutes away from SuperQuinn and Tesco (opposite directions to each other). I've found people to be incredibly warm, welcoming and great neighbours. You couldn't pay me enough to move at this stage!
That being said, I know that there was some bother when the Luas line opened but personally haven't had any problems.

Best of luck with it!

Ms_Frugal

agree 100%....donard road is lovely around the green - kids hang out there but no hassle. errigal is a lovely part of drimnagh. good luck

Hi,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Had a look at a couple of houses last week and liked the area. So will keep looking until I find a house I like.

Thanks again

Hi there, lived in a cul de sac on Errigal Rd couple of years back and have to say one of the friendliest, safest places I have lived in, husband was away on business quite a bit and I would be left alone with kiddies a couple of nights but never once felt nervous etc. Would often leave car door unlocked etc and never once was broken into. Only reason for moving was for the kids and the issue of space etc.!! Good luck with the house hunting.