Dominica Republic

dymo

We are going to Dreams La Romana the last week in Jan.Has anyone been there and if so what curreny did you bring i was on to the bank and they do not have Dominica Pesco but i know you can use dollers but will get change back in persco what have people done for their trips

No answer to your question, I've been looking at this place with through Gatwick, wondering how you are getting there and would love to hear what you think of it.
Thanks.

We are flying for Shannon to Newark stying overnight there and then flying down.It is olny 4 hours form Newmark.
A lot of the company that i checked with were flying out for Gatwick but that would mean us travelling to Dublin and then flying on.you could fly with BA from there but there was an hour stop over in Auntiga.
I have booked with Travel Councellor as i found them the best to deal with and also offered us the best value for money we had to pay for our flight straight up.

Booked Dreams La Romana as i like the look of it on Trip advisior and also it is near a little village that you can walk into during the day.

When are you thinking of going