Does the whole 'twitter' concept annoy anyone?

I can't get the Sunday Business Post, it was the Sunday Times (British/European edition) or the Sunday Independant about 4 weeks ago. I still have a copy, if you like I can scan it or virtual fax it to you, when I figure out the virtual fax that is.

I only saw the picture of her bum in a newspaper but as I'm female I await your final judgement as it's a bum a woman can only dream of but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a man's dream...................

Personally, I'm guessing it's not my dream anyway.

I mean, does she even have a bum to speak of? I thought Demi was all fit and sinewy al a Madonna? - a big turn off for me and many men I know anyway.

But we're waaay OT now

In the post election coverage last weekend, someone wrote that Ronan Callely (local election candidate in Clontarf) had received less first preference votes than he has 'friends' on Facebook . Meeow !

There are 'friends' and there are friends.

Can't do twitter. Another thing that does me nut in is the people walking along holding there mobiles in front of their mouth and on speaker phone!

Put it up to your ear like a proper phone!

Can't do twitter. Another thing that does me nut in is the people walking along holding there mobiles in front of their mouth and on speaker phone!

Put it up to your ear like a proper phone!

I mean, that annoys the hell out of me as well but they are hardly nonces

[broken link removed])