Doc Martins, where are they sold now?

Abbica

Hi, I want to get a pair of coloured ones for a 7 year old & was wondering where to look, I work in Dublin city centre. I remember you used to get good discount pairs out the back of the ilac, do they still sell them there or abouts please?

Hi, I want to get a pair of coloured ones for a 7 year old & was wondering where to look, I work in Dublin city centre. I remember you used to get good discount pairs out the back of the ilac, do they still sell them there or abouts please?

There is a shoe shop near the merchant barber that sells docs and also schuh in the jervis centre used to sell them as well

Passed by a shoe shop today in the Ilac that had a range of them for sale. I think its Barratts.

Hi, I checked Barratts and they are not real docs but they are nice but I really wanted purple boots for her.Hard seen as she is only 7, most shoe shops I checked don't sell for kids! I will check out the Jervis. Thanks.

Just to save you from going mad looking for something that may not exist, I had a look at the Dr Marten's website. They don't actually list children's boots there. The women's boots start at UK size 3, which is probably too big for a 7 year old. You may have to resort to buying Doc lookalikes til her feet get a little bigger!

Thanks, I was thinking it was a bit hard to find them, just going to get her the new knitted boots, they are meant to be the 'in' thing at the moment. Shame about the docs, they don't make them anymore like that anymore!

Back