Do you ever have strange recurring dreams?

ney001

I ask this because for the past three nights I have had a very 'strange' dream about Richard E.Grant??

Then what freaked me out even more, last night my brother arrived down to my house with some old dvds he didn't want, first on the pile was 'Withnail and I'

How do I make the bad man go away?

I used to have one as a kid where I was flying over fields (superman style) gathering up all these sunflowers, I think it was a mish-mash of a sunflower spread add - Flora or one of those. Was mildly amusing, not freaky like your one.

& we've all had the Leaving Cert dream (where you're on tomorrow and you've nothing done).

"A pair of pints and a pair of quadruple whiskies please. We haven't got much time so we'll have to work fast !" Classic film that !

My recurring dream is a snake attacking me. Often a white one (is there such a snake ?).
I am known to sleepwalk (great fun!) and I dived off the bed once trying to evade same white snake. Came down on my head and woke up groggily. Mrs Teabag nearly died...... laughing. Wait until 'whitey' gets her !

yeah, that poodle rock doesnt agree with me either, but in sympathy with your Whitesnake problem I'll join you in a chorus of:

Here I go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known ..........

You should lay off the night caps

Have had the same dream about ten times, I am involved in a motorbike accident at high speed always on the same spot on a road I know well. I avoid it if possible and get the chills when I pass there.

Have had the same dream about ten times, I am involved in a motorbike accident at high speed always on the same spot on a road I know well.

I read once that you cant die in your dreams (unless you live on Elm Street of course) because your mind cant comprehend what happens after you die. The mind hits a trip switch and you wake up startled.

Would that be a one eyed white snake Teabag!! Oooerr missus!!

Yeah maybe a little more trouser snake and I'd be too wrecked for dreaming and sleepdiving with the white snake. Strange thing is, I have no phobia about snakes. Quite like them really.

I read once that you cant die in your dreams (unless you live on Elm Street of course) because your mind cant comprehend what happens after you die. The mind hits a trip switch and you wake up startled.

I died in a dream once and it was weird. I'd committed suicide and knew I was dead. I couldn't move but could hear the people who found me talking about it. I woke up very freaked out.

As for recurring dreams, I have them all the time. There's the one where I can't fit into the toilet cubicle (variations are that there's no door, the toilet is too high, there's no water in the toilet).
I often dream about Freddy Kruger but only because I love the movies.
I have a recurring flying dream where I'm flying over the same area. And I often have the classic teeth falling out dream.

Jaysus Cahir, what a downer of a post. You have recurring dreams about suicide, toilets, Freddy and teeth falling out. You must be a bundle of joy in the mornings.

Dont let the bed bugs bite...

Jaysus Cahir, what a downer of a post. You have recurring dreams about suicide, toilets, Freddy and teeth falling out. You must be a bundle of joy in the mornings.

Dont let the bed bugs bite...

Surprisingly I'm a happy morning person. Maybe my anxiety works itself out in my dreams/nightmares leaving me free during the day to not worry so much?

I had a really bad nightmare last night that's playing on my mind a little today. Lots of chasing, murder, fire etc. I can't remember too many of the details.

As for recurring dreams, I have them all the time. There's the one where I can't fit into the toilet cubicle (variations are that there's no door, the toilet is too high, there's no water in the toilet).

It's probably when you need to go but are asleep?

I have a recurring flying dream where I'm flying over the same area.

And I often have the classic teeth falling out dream.

Both of these are classics I'd say - according to most dream interpretations, the teeth one is a fear of getting old I think!

I think the teeth one is meant to be that you're worried about something. I quite enjoy the flying dreams but hate the disappointment on waking when I realise that I can't actually fly.

My uncle is about 65 or so and my aunty told me she woke one night to hear a thud! She looked over and there was my uncle on the floor - he dreamed he was playing in goal for his county team and he had just dived to save a penalty! Ha ha!!