do ryanair sell 1cent flights anymore?

poppy1

Planning on going to faro in sept and want to get it as cheap as possible
at the moment it is 9.99 one way and 39.99 back.
do they still sell flights for .01???

thanks

I've just come back from Nice on 0 flights both ways and am going to Italy later in the year on a 0 flight.
Of course there are the taxes and charges to be added

Poppy1
I'm flying from Manchester next week for just 1p plus the credit card charge. So it is possible. Most times the 1p offer has a heap of taxes added on. The 5 or 10 euro fare with no taxes usually works out cheaper.

It's a case of registering on their website for email alerts, watching the website and been flexible in when you can travel.

From my own observations with dealing with Ryanair, booking too far ahead doesn't always get you the best value fare. For a Sept flight I would probably wait a while longer before booking. Just my idea.

Hope this helps

I think Faro is one the hardest to get cheap flights to. Your best bet will be if you can fly mid-week as they rarely have these offers on at the weekends any more. As someone said, the best offer I've seen in a while is €5 each way (though I'm sure they still offer a few €.01 ones. The €4.99 & €9.99 don't end up too cheap when you take into account taxes etc (though I just check out flights to Italy & €4.99 + taxes for 5 was about €300. Cheaper than 10years ago!!

Our flights to Faro last October came in at €56 return for two people. Our flights to La Rochelle last September came in at the same price. These prices include priority boarding. I would think that you should be able to pick up Faro for cheaper than what is being advertised at the moment.

I've just booked a flight to Faro a week last Sunday for Sept. Four adults and one over two child, including all taxes and charges, four bags online checkin €502. They were 99cent flights both ways.

Hi
Thanks for the replies, i dont mind paying £200 for 2 adults 1 child under 2 and 2 bags. But with taxes and charges etc its costing more - will hold out anyway till july/aug time. We want to go mon - mon so that should be cheaper than w/ends. Pity i didnt see the 99cent ones on sunday!!

Back