Do BT broadband have download limits?

strong1

HI
Thinking of getting the BT broadband and line rental, as ring the UK quite a bit, I cant see any info on their website about download limits..

anyone know?

Thanks

I think it used to be 40 gigs, but I havn't heard anything about it in a long time.

HI
Thinking of getting the BT broadband and line rental, as ring the UK quite a bit

I have 1Mb BT Broadband incl. Line rental and Total Talk - includes all calls to Ireland and UK (€45pm package). The download cap is 10Gb per month.

How do you view you Download stats with BT? Can you do it through the online billing account? Or through the router?

My online billing account can't be accessed at the mo because BT, well BT are BT...still waiting for them to get back to me on it and I am waiting over a week now after emailing them the problem.

Thanks

It appears from this thread on another site that they have imposed the download cap, albeit with a little less fanaticism than some of the other ISPs.

Thanks for the links. Looks like BT are generous on going over the CAP, :). Not that I will be overdoing this but good to know.

Back