DIY wardobes any recommendations?

nelly

Got a crazy quote for sliderobes recently and now thinking of going down the B&Q make a do route.
has anyone bought and fitted the sliderobes that they sell? are there alternatives that are perhaps cheaper or better quality that you can recommend?

Couldnt find any such product on B&Q website? Do they do self build slide robes?? I would be interested in any info you get ...had a similar thought...something built in would be nice without the massive [rice tag

I found Cashandcarry kitchens (18mm vs 15mm chipboard!!) to be a better quality and not much more expensive. They were also taller.

moneyman - they are in the store but everything seems to be priced seperately and it all adds up.
I will check out the cash and carry kitchens/bedrooms place although i really am looking for slideing doors rather than opening out ones.

Unless whe have changed in the last few months cash and carry kitchens are opening out doors. A number of the DIY Sheds (HomeBase ?) carry the Stanley wardrobes range, which are basicly sliding doors. You have to build the rest your self.