DIY blinds anyone ever try them?

blinkbelle

hi there.

well i was in my local shopping centra the other day and came across blinds that you could put up yourself, cut them to the required size.

Im just wondering has anybody ever tryed them? Do they look ok when hung? I think there about €30 each.

I need blinds for 3 bathroom windows and dont wanna pay more money for curtains or other blinds.

thanks in advance
blinkbelle

got mine all in Home Store & More, grand job at a fraction of the price of other quotes I got and for the blinds we chose there was no difference in quality (though some of their stuff is poor). Fitting them is not as easy as you think as every mm you are off level will be magnified along the length of the blind, so make sure you have someone handy to fit them, or are handy yourself.

hi ohpinchy (nice username)

well im not that handy myself but the fella is when he wants to be!! im gonna go now and get one and get him to put it up tonight and if its turns out ok il get another too. ive aleready paid 1200 for wooden blinds all around the house just cud not afford to get the bathrooms done at the time.

where is home store and more by the way? ive never heard of it

Thanks