Divorced/separated womens group

lyonsie

I am not trying to be sexist, but can anyone give me info. re any such group which might meet in Dublin (West). I have a friend who has been transferred to Dublin from the South and finds herself having to stay some nights in Dublin, due to the long train commute, and would like to meet with some 'like minded people' who are going through or have been through the Divorce process.
Someone told me of one in the Clondalkin area, but for the life of me I cannot remember who that person was, so I am hoping someone out there does. My friend stays in the Clondalkin/Firhouse area.

Thanks, will tell her about these sites.
Posted on www.rollercoaster.ie so will wait for reply, could not see what she wanted on the other site. So, maybe, someone on this site might have some knowledge of the Clondalkin group.... (from what I can remember, they went to the Aras to meet MARY, as they were given some award for their good work.... ring any bells?) anyone. Thanks.

That could be them. Saw when I 'googled' them that some local politician got funding for them, never saw a politian to shy away from publicity..... Did they go to the Aras.... cant see that anywhere. Will pass their name to friend though and she can contact them.
Thanks.

Back