Disposal of radiators

Qbot

I have about 9 old radiators to get rid of. They have already been taken off the walls. Does anyone have any advice of the best place to dispose of these? do I just bring them to a dump or would anyone have any use for them? Basically just looking for the best/quickest way of getting rid of them. thanks in advance

where are u based? if in dublin go to one of the corporation 'bring' centres. cheap & easy solution!

The dump is probably the quickest. You could also try jumbletown.ie I have seen radiators offered there and people took them. Whoever wants the radiators would have to collect them

The dump is probably the quickest. You could also try jumbletown.ie I have seen radiators offered there and people took them. Whoever wants the radiators would have to collect them

A work colleague of mine was renovating his 70’s house and had his radiators out in his front garden ready for a skip. A builder who was passing offered him over 1k for them as the retro style was in demand at the time. If it were me I’d do my best to sell them before considering dumping them, you never know. One mans trash is another mans treasure and all.

thanks all - think i might try just leave them around the front of the house for a few days and see what happens! to be honest, i am not really looking for money for them as I dont think anyone in their right mind would pay for them.. just looking for easiest way to get rid of them!