DisneyLand Paris

Im glad to hear it.

I bet you cannot wait until you tell your little girl. We typed a letter up on MS Word and copied and pasted some logos and images from the Disney website for Dylan. It was supposed to be a letter from Mickey Mouse inviting him to visit his house in Disneyland. You see, its not Disneyland or even paris to Dylan, its just mickey mouses' house.

You might do that. Write a letter using the images of the princess's castle and stuff.

Thanks for all the info. I wonder is it too late to reserve seats together with Aer Lingus.

Nothing is ever too late if there is a chance of you having to pay more for it...................................................

They will always give you the opportunity but probably asked you to pay a nominal €20min to make alterations to your booking even if you and I believe this is just common sense.

Got the seats reserved together for a small fee of 24 euro, now all we have to do is wait til Friday! Is a lot of DLP sheltered? Just wondering will I pack hats, gloves, scarfs etc. I read on a website that they rent buggies at the park, are these always available? I will be bringing the buggy for our two year old (for the airport) but if they have buggies at the park for both girls I'll will leave the pushchair at the hotel.

I would pack for cold weather (and rain?). Its not really sheltered and you could be queueing for 40 minutes for a ride. Hope you enjoy the trip.