Disneyland Paris sterling price and euro price

Marie M

I am looking to book Disneyland Paris for December for the family. When you go to the site your click on the flag of where you are. I booked all the details 2 adults 3 kids for newport hotel for 4 nights December, got price of €1143, however when you click the UK flag you are given a sterling price of £674 which works out at €287 cheaper, my question is whats the catch? If I was to book with my credit card will I end up paying equvilant of Euro price anyway?

Good question.i would say so.we went to the newport last march.great hotel. we styed on the admirals floor which is much better cause you dont have to Q at reception if your looking for something.and the rooms are bigger.one word of advice.book your breakfast and lunch table.the Q is miles long and be ontime.its only 5 mins walk to the disney park.

There are some threads on AAM discussing companies like Keycamp where you can save money by booking on their .co.uk site without any 'retribution'. I would guess that the sterling price you agree to with Disneyland is the price you will pay (after being converted to euro).

I take it your paying by credit card so the variable is what rate will the credit card company charge you,it's like going up the north and paying by credit card you don't get the rate in the shop window,you get whatever the credit card company charge.Also some sites won't let you book without an address in that country either.

did it last year when booking holiday to France with Canvas.Checked both Irish site and English site and there was a price differance.Ask them why and they couldn't answer so I told them I would pay in sterling to get better price and had no problem accepting it.

If I was to book with my credit card will I end up paying equvilant of Euro price anyway?

In general if you can pay in sterling, you should. The credit card rate will in general be more competitive that a EUR equivalent offered by the retailer.