Disney hotels - any recommendations?

Lingua

Looking for a good deal for a 2 night stay within Disney Paris. Not too far to walk ( no more than 10 mins) and decent accomodation. Any recommendations?
kaygo

We stayed in the Newport Bay, got a pretty good deal (3 nights for 2) and were happy enough with it. Be prepared for a big (and I mean big) and busy hotel tho'. Breakfast time was just something else :eek: .

You can stay outside Disney and there are complimentary buses that operate between the hotels and Disney. We stayed in the Holiday Inn (go to the Holiday Inn website and look for the hotel in Marne La Vallée instead of going through the Disney website). That was after a recommendation from AAM I hasten to add. And a worthy one too.

That hotel is also on the free disney bus route that runs al day and until about 10 or 11 at night I think.

Have stayed in the Santa Fe, Newport Bay and the main hotel at the park gates. If going cheap and cheerful then the Santa Fe is fine, clean rooms, breakfast is grand, shuttle service to park gates regularly. If looking for the all singing all dancing Disney Characters everywhere then the main hotel is also worth doing. Newport Bay was also fine but the difference over the Santa Fe in price wasn't worth it to me. We've found the best time of the year to be Halloween, even better than Christmas. When you think about it a lot of the older Disney Films around which the park is primarily based are better suited to scary scenarios than Christmas.

Back