Dishwasher

L

Logo

Am in the process of buying integrated dishwasher for rental property. However, have been told that of all kitchen appliances this can be the most problematic. The guy who originally installed the kitchen is a sales person for AEG appliances and recommends this brand, 5 programs, fully integrated for €650 - plus he'll remove the unit where it's being fitted ( €22 for d/w door).
Having checked around (Cork) can't find an outlet that sells this brand and other brands (e.g.Power Point, Whirlpool, Electrolux etc) appear to be approx €200 cheaper. Am I being ripped off or is AEG top notch brand and worth the extra €'s.
Thanks in advance,
Logo.

Not trying to be negative, but be aware that tennants do not always respect the property.

I recently had a tennant move out and they destroyed pretty much everything in the house - and we thought they were model tennants!

Our Miele dishwasher cost over €250 to repair.

Hi Logo,

First off PowerPoint is really TERRIBLE stay clear!

Secondly Whirlpool Integrated doors are really bad, they fall off after a bit and are impossible to repair.

Thirdly I dont know anything about Electrolux but i think Zanussi own them, any one know if this is correct?

Finally, we have had an AEG dishwasher for the last eight years. It is realy excellent! It is very well laid out on the inside and holds a lot more that the Whirlpool equivalent.

Its funny you mention AEG because Im in the market for a new AEG and am told that they no longer supply the Irish market. Where have you been offered the AEG? The ESB say that the siemens is as good but I dont know.

ajapale

Back