Dishwasher repair guy

Ducky

Hi,

There's no water coming in to our dishwasher. I rang a Plumber and he said its a problem with the dishwasher. Does anyone know of any Dishwasher Repair guys in Dublin?

Thanks

Ducky

Ring the shop where you bought the dishwasher and they should be able to give you details of the eng for whatever brand you have.

Yes, good advice from Minnie. I had a similar problem and found a dishwasher guy who charged me €60.00 and disappeared!! I eventually got onto the shop and they fixed it although paid a call out charge of €110. Would have been better doing that in the beginning.

I assume you have checked the flexible hose isnt kinked or the little tap on it has for some reason turned slightly?

I may have had a similar problem recently. My good wife had been rinsing ware before putting them into the dishwasher. Over time, there was always some very very small residue of Fairy Liquid left on the plates etc that mixed with the tablet in the machine to create a pile of bubbles. This was going on for a while and eventually left a load of waste water in the tray underneath the dishwasher (as I understand it). The fact that there was water in the tray prevented the dishwasher from opearting correctly. It made all the huming noises but there was not water intake. I know this because I had rang up Whirlpool and they sent someone out to fix it. Cost me €70. Hope that helps.

What side of Dublin are you in? I know a few repair men I can recommend.