Discounted tickets for Eurostar

WarrenBuffet

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know of a website that offers discounted tickets for travel on the Eurostar? I have just looked at the official site and the prices for tickets to Paris from Waterloo are pretty expensive, thought they would be cheaper! I have also tried searching for discounted tickets but to no avail....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
WB

Don't know of anywhere else you can buy the tickets (but I suppose there must be somewhere) .. however I think you can get cheap deals but it all depends on when you want to travel and how long you want to stay. Eurostar is the main method of business travel between London and Paris now ... so during the week it can be very expensive .... but at the weekend and off peak times they have good deals .... try booking a return ticket and including a weekend in your stay and the price should come down a lot.

In General trains in the UK can be shockingly expensive booked at short notice at peak times ... for example if you wanted to go from London to Manchester on a flexible peak day return tomorrow it could cost you £200 easily (in standard class for a 2hr journey) ... conversely great deals can be had booking in advance (as little as £12 one way) ... The Eurostar is no exception to this rule - there are great deals out there but you wont' get them at peak times and/or short notice.

If you travel early in the day or in the evening, you can get there for €88 return which is a good price considering City Centre to City Centre.

Back