Disability allowance confusion

Jimbob123

Hi all I hope I can get some advice.last year I was invited in to the seetec programme.but due to an on going problem with depression I had to quit 10 MTHS in to my year with them.i applied for disability allowance and remained on jobseekers.my DA application was not a success.but with more medical reports etc I appealed it.the appeal was in january.but now seetec want me back to finish my 2mths from the 12..if I do not I'm sanctioned if I was able to go back I'd have not have needed or applied for DA.so what am I to do??what payment am I informed to while awaiting results from appeal??just to add my medical condition is on going since 2003..anyway I thank any advice in advance

I can offer no help ,did you send them in Medical certs, Seetec works well for people between jobs but have good employment prospects ,

Did you go to Citizens advice for help on this Issue if not go now,

Last edited:
I agree with RETIRED and I also saw on this forum some time ago that your local politicians can speed up a decision . Keep pestering them.

Can you supply them with a certificate from your doctor saying you are ill and cannot attend from the 12th.

Then write and explain you are ill long term and are awaiting a decision to go on DA.

Back