Directors' dealings

dickens

I like to research various approaches to share buying. Now I want to investigate the value of following directors' investing in the shares of their own company.
Is there any website where I could find this kind of info regarding the directors of Irish listed companies? Preferably going back for some years.

I like to research various approaches to share buying. Now I want to investigate the value of following directors' investing in the shares of their own company.
Is there any website where I could find this kind of info regarding the directors of Irish listed companies? Preferably going back for some years.

Directors' dealings in shares will be reported by each company at the time. However, I would caution you against following the principle that, if they invest, it must be a good time. Per insider trading rules, directors and other insiders only have particular windows of opportunity during the company's reporting cycle where they *can* buy and sell - that is more likely to be the reason for the timing a trade.

There is software you can buy that assist you with your investments and one feature of these products are directors dealings. sorry cannot recomend one to you but I am sure google would have an answer.

but we warned they do not come cheap.

Back