Directions

Walliams

I'm looking for directions from newlands cross to Ballyowen park lucan without going on the m50. All help appreciated

the dto map and journey planner may help it's more for cyclists but unless there are parks in between it should steer you correctly

from having a look at that it seems taking the first left after the green isle hotel (if you're coming from naas) will take you there it's the R113

Last edited:
How about the Outer Ring Road?

Heading out of town towards Naas on the N7, take the first exit (i think) after Newlands Cross (probably signposteed for Grange Castle). This brings out our near Woodies on the N4

Leaving Dublin from Newlands Cross (ie heading in the direction of Naas, take the first exit on the left in the direction of Grange Castle. You will then cross over the Naas Road and onto the new road towards Grange Castle. Continue on straight for a couple of miles (through a couple of roundabouts and two or three sets of lights. You will soon see the Penny Hill pub on the right hand side and the next junction, I think you take a right and an immediate left - Ballyowen Park. If you go too far you end up, after two/three sets of lights, at Woodies and you will have to double back. So watch for the Penny Hill and at the next junction go right. Safe driving

Thanks to Dereko 1969,Brianp,Boaber and Hansov I used all of ye're advice one way or another. Got there and back safely unfortunately the result went against us.

Thanks again

I hope it wasn't an auction you were going to, I sent you to a housing estate :eek:. As Clubman says you should give as much info on the thread header and content as possible. So:D anyways Esker Celtic bet ye!! :eek:

I was happy enough to get in the right direction from newlands cross and as it happened we found the pitch easily. It was an all ireland semi South Dublin beat us

Back