directions to short term car park dublin airport

Boxette

Hi, could someone give me exact directions to short term car park dublin airport from M1. I know to take airport exit and take 2nd exit off that roundabout but after that I am lost. I dont know what lane to be in then and I am very nervous so would really love precise directions and lanes.
Would really appreciate help

Is it the short term car park for T1 or T2 that you want to get to?

The lanes are very well marked, both on the roadway and the large overhead signs. check out maps.google.com and you should be able to follow your route on it.

its Terminal 1.
Thanks but I am a very nervous and panicky driver and would just like to be in correct lane once I come off the roundabout

Boxette you really can't miss the signposting, stay in the central lane when you come off the roundabout. As you come up to the old ramp (where T1 is), you just follow the signs. If you make a mistake you can bypass T1 and try again. It's pretty much the same as before.

This might sound harsh but if you are a very nervous/panicky driver should you be driving at all?

thanks for answer, i will stay in middle lane then so, thats exactly what i needed to know

thanks for answer, i will stay in middle lane then so, thats exactly what i needed to know

What you need is to have the confidence to be able to read the road signs and follow signposting, what happens if they are doing work and re-directing traffic etc? Honestly I don't think you should be driving if you need to know in advance the exact lane etc and are so panicky. Sorry if that's harsh but roads and traffic are not about only planning ahead, you need to be able to handle any situations that arise (diversion, taking a wrong turn, getting lost etc)