Directions to SGS Centre in Finglas

foxylady

Can anybody give me directions to the above coming from beaumont or santry, as I hvae my test here soon and am crap at directions

Hi

there is a map on the back of the document they sent you. From santry , take M50 to Finglas exit. Head toward Finglas village, past Joe Duffys until you get to a roundabout. Drive completely around roundabout and head back toward M50. Just before M50 roundabout , turn in at Denis Mahony cars and test centre is in back of this industrial estate.

take M50 to Finglas exit.

Erm Steelblue ...if she is only a provisional driver then she isnt allowed on the motorway..

Directions from Santry Avenue:

Drive up Santry Avenue to the junction with Ballymun (Days Hotel will be on your left at the junction). Take left turn onto Ballymun Road. Drive straight through Ballymun until you get to the Collins Avenue Junction (keeping over to the right hand lane). Take right filter light at Collins Avenue onto Glasnevin Avenue.

Drive straight up Glasnevin Avenue, (straight through Ballygall roundabaout) and into Finglas Village. Keeping straight drive over the bridge after Superquinn Supermarket and take a right turn off the bridge onto the dual carriageway (I think its called Finglas Road??)

Drive straight on and through a roundabout (keeping in left lane). At this point you are heading for the M50 Finglas exit but just before that there is a large industrial estate on your left with Denis Mahony Motors well signed. Turn in here and its somewhere in the industrial estate. The security guard at the entrance will tell you. Good luck!

Thanks a mill for that.

Sorry for being a pest jody but is there any easier way of getting there or is this the easiest as am a v nervous driver when going to new places I'm unsure of, doesnt bode well for my test I know.