Dinner out with work colleagues

colc1

Hi Guys,

I am a member of my works social committee and plan to organise a meal out for the staff in the next couple of months. Has anyone any suggestions on somewhere to go in Dublin city centre? We 'did' 'The Mongolian Barbeque' before and it was a big success, any ideas,

Much appreciated,
C

Well, if they all enjoyed the Mongolian Barbecue then it should be easy enough to keep them happy!

I think Yo Thai is perfect for a group of up to 16 people. It is Japanese tepanyaki style where you get to watch the chef cooking the meal in front of you. It is highly entertaining and all meals cost the same.
I've been to the one out in Mount Merrion but there is a similiar restaurant called Chai Yo on Baggot St - it has the same menu but I wouldn't rate it as highly as Yo Thai.
Let us know what you go with.

Sure will no doubt it will be a good night no matter where our gang go! : )

The [broken link removed] on Andrew Street is great for social club outings like this. Ours has gone a couple of times over the last few years and it has always worked well. They do a number of set price menus where you get to try a large range of dishes which works well with groups.