DIN Standards

Chiggles

Does anyone hnow wher I can get copies of the german DIN standards in english?

Thanks

I had no idea what they were so googled "DIN Standards" out of curiosity and the second page was [broken link removed], where you can buy them in English

You can also get them from [broken link removed] (click on English Version).

hi

Thanks for the reply. I need acces to about 12 different ones! I was hoping someone might know of a library that might carry them!

hi

Thanks for the reply. I need acces to about 12 different ones! I was hoping someone might know of a library that might carry them!

The Enterprise Ireland info library has a copy of all of them (or did last time I checked). They also have the ISO and BS standards. Call them, they are quite helpful. You will have to call in but it's free.

Hi

tried them. No joy.

Anyone any other ideas?

Thanks

Chiggles

National Standards Authority?? www.nsai.ie They used to reside on the EI campus in Glasnevin but I think they have now moved to Santry. They were definitely an agent for DIN standards. Actually they would source any worldwide standard you needed.

I think that the EI library probably only had the standards on loan from NSAI which is why they are no longer there.

No, the EI library has them; I've been in there before. They just wouldn't give them to the OP. The NSAI will have them but they will charge for them.