Digital TV

R

Rainy2

Hello
Can anyone tell me who is the best provider of digital cable tv in Ireland? Can anyone explain the different options. I don't want to experience blackouts etc or it would just be a waste of money.Thinking of installing it but don't have a clue which direction to go. Would really appreciate some feedback.
Thanks!

It depends in what area you are in the country. You could go for Sky, NTL, Chorus. Don't know of any other options. I personally have Chorus and I have to say the picture quality is excellent. It could be though that I am very near one of their signals. I was going to switch to Sky as I never watch UTV or C4 anymore since switching over from analogue but for the moment I'll stay with Chorus. I have 2 connections for something like €38 a month (the second connection costs €10 in comparison to Sky charging €15). Sky have a fantastic choice of channels but to be honest, you wouldn't watch half of them.

I hear that Skys choice of channels is fantastic & I hear that UTV and C4 will soon be available with their package.

Apparently UTV & C4 will be availabe on Sky next summer. You can mix your package with them now also so you don't have to take all the channels which is a great idea if you're not interested in cartoons or music or whatever.

Back