Digital timer for gas boiler

gebbel

The timer device we have to turn on the gas/ set times is the old style circular device, with the push in notches, each representing 15 minutes. I cannot stand this...I always have difficulty pushing in the notches!! I was wondering is there a digital clock available that could do this?

We got a new boiler and the 'old style circular device' was replaced with a new digital timer a Siemens RWB27. However it is limited to two 'on's' and two 'off's' per day. While the notches in the 'old style circular device' can be difficult to move I would prefer them to the limits for on/off on the digital.
Using something like a small electrical screwdriver to move the notches in and out makes it easier.
HTH

We got a new boiler and the 'old style circular device' was replaced with a new digital timer a Siemens RWB27. However it is limited to two 'on's' and two 'off's' per day.

Thanks,

Sounds perfect. 2 "ons" and "offs" is ideal for my needs. Have you any idea where I could pick up one of those?

Yes these are available in heating section in B+Q.Bought one a few years ago when hands on clock got stuck -took it apart to try a fix and all push in things collapsed and fell all over the place.
Subsequently have had heating upgraded with new timer-I think that B+Q timer now resides in the shed-who knows I may need in in the future

I leave my boiler on Constant and replaced the wall thermostat in my hall with digital thermostat with digital timer

Go to www.radionics.ie

I got the one 407-5991 for about €55, but they also have others

Back