Digital photos upload and ordering prints online

blackditch

I did a search of this site for info on the above and the only post was in '04. Anyone got more uptodate info on which site offers best value. I went on to the Spectra site and uploaded some photos but the process was very slow.

I have used [broken link removed] before and found them really good. Great quality prints, competitve price and photo's were delivered within a few days

[broken link removed]

Cheapest I could find by a mile. I've found that the cheapest was to order pics in batches of 100!! You don't save much if you order different amounts though!!!

Delivered in a few days. I

Just did a quick check on each site there and here are the prices from each for 100 pictures in the 6" x 4" Format.

[broken link removed] - €0.09

[broken link removed] - €0.15

http://www.mypixmania.com/ie - €0.13

www.photobox.ie - €0.15

Pretty big difference in price there. I can thoroughly recommend pixdiscount.ie as I have used them many times and will continue to do so.

I use the American Kodak Gallery site

[broken link removed]

Prints are $0.15 each, so roughly 0.12euro (still can't work out the euro symbol on my keyboard!)

Postage is ~$4.50 per order, and photos arrive within a fortnight.

I like the ease of uploading, there are a number of free tools on the site that you can download, I guess this is the same on the EU and UK sites, just a little more expensive.

You could also try www.bonusprint.ie. I've used them several times recently and have been very happy with the service and quality of the prints. I've tried a variety of sizes in colour and b and w, all have been excellent.

You could also try www.bonusprint.ie. I've used them several times recently and have been very happy with the service and quality of the prints. I've tried a variety of sizes in colour and b and w, all have been excellent.
Can also recommend BonusPrint. I've used them several times and the quality has always been superb and they are as cheap as any other site I've seen - €0.09 for the 6" x 4" fomat, order as many as you like and a flat €2.50 delivery charge. They also aim to deliver within 4 days to Ireland. Another nice option they have is a 12" x 8"" format for €0.99 which I think is great value.

Back