Digital Copy

adams

Folks,

I have collected few digital pictures over the years. I'm thinking of enlarging those & framing in my new house.

Can anybody pleeeeeeeeease suggest a place which does this?

Where can I get frames for these ?

Budget is very low.

Thanks,
Adams

Some good picture frames available in Dunnes at a reasonable cost. I believe Harvey Norman are doing a good deal on digital Photo printing also at the moment.

I got the few digital photos done @Harvey Norman! They are great!
Thanks a million TheBlock!

Printing on Canvas is very expensive - I'd glad if some one could suggest for canvas printing.

I second Dr.M's recommendation. I've used this company and was very pleased with results. Also quite reasonable.

Not sure how competitive they are, but you could try:-
http://www.printing.ie
They do all sorts of prints from digital, including canvas.

For framing, the best in town, IMHO, is Phoenix Framers. They're in Dublin, Irishtown. The number is 6674218. Excellent quality, reasonable prices - all the cash-strapped artists in town use them to frame their own stuff... I'm sure they also stretch canvases.

Recently I've noticed my photographer friends printing photos to MDF board - this is a very nice effect (and very *now*), not sure who does it, though. (If you want to be kind of last year, you could dispense with the frame and just stick the photo to the wall with needles...)

don't know ur location but there is a place on swords ,main st that does all that stuff. Just accross from Mc Donalds, Optic graphics I think.

Back