Digital camera nightmare from pixmania

STEINER

Hi,

bought a compact digital camera on pixmania 17th july, wanted it for friend's wedding august holiday weekend and for my trip abroad following week. I have not got it yet! DHL lost it apparently. had to send a form and copy of passport to pixmania paris for them to initiate a clouseau like investigation 2 weeks ago. got an email a week ago asking me if I want another camera posted or a refund. opted for another camera. got a phone call saturday asking the same thing. you would think that after failing to deliver a purchase to a customer, they would pull out all the stops to make amends, but no. as I dont need the camera urgently for anything I am just seeing how this little saga plays out, it is a dreadful experience dealing with them.

Hello
Thank you for your review. I apologise that your camera was lost in transit; this is not the usual service of our transport companies as they try to ensure that all orders are received within the promised timeframe.
When an item is lost in transit the courier company may require certain documentation in order for them to open an investigation. During the investigation timeframe they will try to locate the parcel and ensure that it is either delivered or the investigation will be closed so that we may refund or reship.
I invite you to contact me on rachel@pixmania.com with your order details so that I may ensure your camera has been reshipped.
Kind regards,
[FONT=&quot]Rachel[/FONT]
Pixmania Mediator