Differences between ebay.ie & ebay.com

boris

Question that came up lately. Is there any differences between ebay.ie and ebay.com. One person said that ebay.ie doesn't have as much clothes being sold on it compared to ebay.com.

No difference in terms of availability of content. When you're searching from ebay.ie, you can select to view items located in Ireland only, European Union or Worldwide so you can choose to view items available from any ebay site.

Is there something wrong with ebid.ie ? I have never been able to find anything listed on it whenever I use the websites search engine. It always comes up blank for me . Is my browser malfunctioning or is it merely a dead site ?

1999-2003 eBid Ltd. All rights reserved.
1999-2003 R.I.P., I think...

To answer the OP's question — if, say, a US seller lists their auction in such a way as to indicate that they'll ship to Ireland (or Europe, or worldwide), then the listing will be returned in searches made on eBay.ie. Otherwise not. Sometimes I'll search on eBay.co.uk/.com, etc., so as to get more results, then email the seller to ask whether they'll post to Ireland if I cover the extra cost. 99% of the time, they don't have a problem with it.

Thanks for that. I suspected that ebay.ie was geared towards Ireland for certain aspects but I thought it might have been just for currency.