did not receive voting card for lisbon treaty

doll

Who would i contact to get a voting card as myself and my husband did not receive them and we receives all others before

Thanks

Voting cards weren't send out. You got a booklet instead detailing the constitutional changes with a cut-out portion on the back cover with your details that you can use in lieu of a voting card.

Didnt get a card either, nor the booklet csril mentions - does this mean I can't vote on Fri?

See if you are on the voter register.
If you are, then go along to your poling station with ID e.g. passport and proof of address.

You don't need a polling card to vote.

Be aware that the online voter register isn't 100% accurate. I'm not on the online register, but I did get a voting card/booklet! This has been the situation for a few years, since I moved to my current address. The Co Council can't explain why I don't turn up on the online list but am on the paper list!

i only got my booklet in yesterdays afternoon post so alot of them may turn up today and tomorrow.

only got mine yesterday too. If you voted in the last elections then you can just go to your usual voting place with ID and be able to vote.

haven't received any information either, will just go down with id to polling station, thanks

I only got mine today, so you might get it yet.

Anyway, you dont need a polling card, go to your local polling station with valid ID
and assuming you are on the register, you can vote.