Did Anyone manage to get Pixies tickets?

JP1234

I was online at 5 to 9, refreshing the page from around 1 minute to, in a queue for a minute after then by 9.02am all were sold out! I haven't heard or read about anyone getting tickets, I'd love to know if any genuine people got them, they are already appearing on ebay etc for over €300!

Cousin got two for the 1st night - one for me and one for him - not sure how he did it though.

I have no idea how people got them, I have read about people having 2 pcs with at least 2 browsers running still not getting them

Enjoy the night!

Peculiar choice of venue I thought - they could probably sell that out 5-6 nights on the trot.

I thought so too, and it's pretty crappy if you end up in the circle seats which are horrible.

I saw Interpol at the RDS a couple of years back, that would have been a better venue, they could easily sell out a few nights there.

It's a strange European Tour, only 11 dates as far as I can tell.

I was waiting trying from 8:55 also. No joy. I know someone who managed to get tickets for the Thursday night. Decided to get tickets for the Glasgow gig (bigger venue) - have just found out Celtic are playing Rangers, that weekend - Imagine Glasgow will be very busy that weekend.