Dialwise

SkippyOD

ì'm moving abroad in the next couple of weeks and have been looking into the best / cheapest way to stay in touch with nearest / dearest. I've been recommended a website called Dialwise.ie which gives a great rate. You dial their number for the respective country you're calling and then enter the number. Calling Oz this way versus Eircom is approx. 10 to 30times cheaper i.e. 1.5cpm v 43cpm or 4.5cpm v 86cpm.
Anyone using this?

Never used Dialwise, but a similiar service is available from 13434 (www.13434.ie). I've frequently praised the service and stand by every word!

Calls (from Irish landlines) to Australian Landlines are on a tariff of 0.5c per minute (+5c connection fee) [so a 20minute call = 15c (5c connection + 10c (0.5*20))].
(Note: No onpeak/offpeak. Calls charged per minute, 1 second over a minute gets charged to the new minute (1minute 1second = 2 minutes). Must have a CC to pay bill.)

Calls to Australian mobiles 9c per minute. (cheaper than calls to Irish mobiles!!!)

Search for 13434 on AAM and you'll see any previous praise I've given it. I really would suggest it to anyone/everyone!

(No connection to 13434 other than as a very happy customer & happy to try and encourage others to avail of the savings available.)

If you are know you are going to have a bb connection where you are going to in australia, look at www.blueface.ie

You can get an irish number, so people can ring you in australia by dialling a local number!!!

My sister has this in switzerland, and anytime I ring her I just ring a local irish number (076 voip numner) and it gets straight to her, just like a normal phone. Also, she can ring anyone in ireland jsut like she is at home. Using an ATA, plugged into your bb, you dont even need your pc turned on, so ringing you will be just like you are at home.

Wexfordman

Back