dialling into 085 message minder

helan72

hi

does anyone know how to dial straight into an 085 message minder (so as to leave a message) - have tried the old reliable of putting 5 in front of the number but this doesnt seem to work

thanks

hi

does anyone know how to dial straight into an 085 message minder (so as to leave a message) - have tried the old reliable of putting 5 in front of the number but this doesnt seem to work

thanks

Still working perfectly for me.... 085 5xxxxxxx

Not sure - when I dial the number putting the 5 in, i hear a recording saying "to leave a message for someone else dial 1, to get to your own mailbox press 2.

Just tried it on my own 085 phone and got straight through to my voicemail. Did you ring Customer Care (1905)?

sorry should explain - i dont have an 085 phone - am getting random messages from an 085 number. txted back advising they were sending messages to the wrong number and they are continuing. Was just trying to see if a voicemail message had been set up to see if it was someone i knew who was trying to mess with my head for a joke. messages are not of a threating nature but are starting to get to me.

Also, it might be an idea to report it to Meteor and they can block the number. I think you can text a description of the problem to '50002' and let them know the number which is texting you or maybe ring their Customer Care.

If they persist in texting you, I'd ring them & blow a whistle down the phone each time they text you....should sort out the problem