Determine who owns a house

BusinessFailure

I'm trying to find out who own's our neighbours house. I asked the person in the house at the moment who said they are the owner, but I never saw a for sale sign and I think the current occupant may be trying to spoof me. It's not registered with the land registry (according to landdirect.ie), so I'm wondering what's the best way to find this information.

Unsure why you need to know this personal information - there are many variations on home ownership registration - including registry of deeds, non registration, etc

your solicitor will advise you if you are persistent for some particular reason - for a small fee☕

Did it appear as sold on the Property Price Register recently? Won't tell you who bought it but you'd know if it changed hands.

Don't see anything on the property price register, but thanks for the suggestion.

I want to get some work done to the shared wall and gates between our houses, but want to make sure I talk to the actual home owner to discuss, incase there are any disputes in the future.

Back