Dentist Up North

shipibo

Am lookin, to get enamel fillings , gettin, rid of metallic one done by EHB.

Do you know a good dentist up North, prices here vary from 110-130 per filling, and I need to get nine.

There's a girl at work who swears by her dentist in the North. This dentist gets so much business from the South, that as part of the 'service' they will collect you from the train station, and drop you back after your treatment. Apparently the price up there is considerably less than what you'd pay here, and the treatment is excellent.

I can try and find out the dentist name/number for you when I'm back at work on Tues... if you're still interested, PM me.

-soc

I use these guys

http://www.ofarrell-staunton.com/

The're near the bus station & Buttercrane S.C should you've time to kill, about a five minute walk. The train station is approx another fifteen minute walk away.

The only thing I'd say against using a dentist up north is that if annual check ups are necessary you have to keep running up there which adds to the transport bill & time. Otherwise I'd thoroughly recommend these guys, they've a huge practice & I found them both very nice & very competent. I got a crown & root canal treatment done with them.

I would give Ballbot Dental Practice a ring as well, 048 302 63326, in Newry near the bus station.

I found them excellent, I had planned originally in going to O Farell Staunton but they weren't very accommodating when it came to making an appointment to suit the train timetable from Dublin, so I took my business elsewhere.

Ballbot also turned out to be cheaper that O Farell Staunton and I was very happy with the results & service.

Thanks very much for all the help,

Need to get my fillings done, and get a new dentist in Dublin before all my teeth fall out.

Slan / Ed